Monday, March 30, 2020

Christmas Card Part

Another card made with a "card part" I've had in my stash for probably ten years. The background was done on acetate. My first thought was, "what an ugly background!" But then I realized how appropriate it was for a Christmas card. I added a die-cut frame and a die-cut sentiment. I also added three layers of the frame (including the insides) to the back of this piece for more dimension. The card base is ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, that background is amazing! I don't think it's ugly at all and it is certainly perfect for a Christmas card. I like that big sentiment die, too.

Cheryl W said...

Your background piece works perfectly with your green frame and sentiment. Together, they make a handsome Christmas card.