Thursday, March 12, 2020

Simple "Guy" Birthday

When my friend, Bonnie, was here last week, she brought over a card in this design. Hers was a very feminine card, but I needed a couple of cards for nephews. The front of this card is open above the patterned paper. The patterned paper is from an old stack from Die Cuts With a View. I cut the sentiment and the circles with dies. The sentiment is layered for more dimension and stability.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This looks great, Lynette. It's perfect for a guy. I like the cut away front. I haven't thought about doing that in ages, but it adds so much interest. I've got an Easter border die that I could do that with. Hmmmm...maybe I'll give that a try tomorrow.

Leslie Miller said...

Ah, simplicity... I need it right now. I like this design. Interesting without being too much. Perfect for a guy!

Mary said...

What a great card to give to any guy.

Mary from NH

Liz said...

Lovely masculine card, Lynette. I love the design with the cut away part on the front. xx