Friday, April 7, 2023

Flowery Birthday Wishes

I was left with a rather thin strip of patterned paper from the backside of yesterday's card, so I cut it in half and added it to the sides of this card front. Then I cut a panel to fit in the middle. The image and sentiment are from a Gina K set. I colored the image with Copic markers. I also added thin metallic stickers to each side of the image panel. You can't tell in the picture, but I added just a teeny bit of a glittery gel pen to the flower centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a sweet looking card!

Cheryl W said...

This classic layout always looks great, especially when yu add some pretty stamped flowers and some metallic strips. Nice card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I like this with the pretty flowers and blue patterned paper and lots of white space! Such a sweet and feminine look to this!