Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Happy Fiftieth!

Happy 50th anniversary to my friend, Patti!! It was actually last week, but I wanted to make sure the card arrived before I posted it. I hope you had a wonderful day.

I cut the background with a cover plate from Gina K. I matted it with a gold glittery paper, leaving a white border around the very edge. The sentiment was also die-cut, and layered many times. I cut my own shadow layer underneath it and mounted it on foam squares. I realized after taking the picture that I had mounted the heart layer crooked. I was able to take it off and glue it on straight!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a pretty card for a golden anniversary. 50 years, wow! We just had our 45th this past weekend.

Cheryl W said...

Lots of golden, glittery goodness ont his card! The heart background die was perfect for this card--so pretty! You did a great job cutting your own sentiment shadow. Mine always look like a second grader cut them.

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect for a golden anniversary, especially with the glittery gold making it even more of a celebration

Patti J said...

This is so sweet, Lynette! The card is gorgeous, and the thought is wonderful! Thank you so very much!