Thursday, April 27, 2023

Six More Fall Cards


I finally had some time to spend in my stamping room this week. I made several cards with stickers which I will be sharing starting tomorrow. But, after I took the pictures and went to crop them for blog posts, I found these cards on the camera card, too! I thought I had blogged them all. These all use the same patterned paper from Recollections that I used recently. I have put the paper away for awhile again. :-)





Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Both of your cards are wonderful. I am loving those colors!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, you're so productive that you have card photos you've forgotten about! I love that! You have quite an impressive collection of fall birthday cards here, Lynette. Plus a thank you card. Those big sentiments make great focal points.

Cheryl W said...

These are all fabulous! I love the mix of patterns that you used and also the sentiments. You had a super productive time in your craft room. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your cards in person on Saturday!