Saturday, April 15, 2023

Hand-Stamped Background

In November, I placed an order from Gina K. She had a great sale and I couldn't resist. One of the items I bought was a set with stencils, stamps and dies. I kind of thought the stamps didn't really go with the stencils and dies, but I used them to make this card. I also used ink cubes from Gina for the stamping. The die-cut "forever" and the stamped "FRIEND" are from the same set. The "forever" is mounted on foam pieces.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

How bright and cheery, enough to brighten anyone's day!

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! Those colors look so nice together. I'm not as good at picking out coordinating colors as I'd like to be, so I love seeing unusual combinations like this.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, now you've got me curious about the stencils and dies. This sure is pretty, Lynette! Those sales are hard to resist.