Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Birthday Roses

The background on this one was done by cleaning off my brayer. I had shown a friend how to brayer on an embossing folder, so I used the excess ink. The doily die-cut was from my card parts. The leaves are from Gina K. I have so many layered rose stamps that I'm not even sure where these are from. I have a new-to-me Altenew set, and they could be from there. The sentiment is a rub-on, also from my card parts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! I have a doily die similar to the one you show on your card. Maybe it's time to get it out and use it again.

Wanda said...

Very pretty. I love rub-on sentiments, where do you find them?

Leslie Miller said...

You get the nicest subtle backgrounds by cleaning off your brayer. The roses are very pretty, and such a feminine card with the doily as a place for them to rest. It sounds like you have a lot of rosy card parts to use up!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty flowers and love that doily!

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty card!