Sunday, February 11, 2024

Using Up More Card Parts

I keep trying to use up more and more card parts. These backgrounds I have had for many, many years. I'm sure they were made with alcohol and Stampin' Up! inks. For this first one, I added a die-cut wreath. It had been cut out of purple cardstock. I colored the leaves green and added enamel dots to the flower centers. The sentiments were also in my card parts - stamped and die-cut using a  Stampin' Up set. The "Sending" is mounted on foam squares.

The die-cut "doily" is from my card parts, as are the flowers and leaves. The sentiment is from an Altenew set. I used foam squares under the sentiment, the roses and the outer-most leaves.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You are so good about using card parts. I have SO MANY and haven't even looked at them for months! Your two cards are very pretty with those backgrounds that you created.

Leslie Miller said...

Those backgrounds are gorgeous and you chose the perfect foreground elements for them! They enhance each other beautifully. You do have some of the prettiest card parts!

Cheryl W said...

These both turned out beautifully. I love the backgrounds. They have a pretty, pastel look to them, rather than the often vibrant alcohol ink backgrounds I see.