Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!! I hope you all have someone special to share your day with. Here is a valentine I made for a friend. I used a die for the line of hearts across the bottom and also the main focal point. I used glitter paper for that and also under the row of hearts. I stamped the sentiment, from a Recollections set, and then embossed with a Darice folder. I added "nail heads" to the circles on the die-cut. The whole main panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card.
Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty Valentine! Love the details with the die cut row of hearts and I would never have thought to add the nail heads to the die cut circle. Great addition!

Wanda said...

Beautiful card and such a fun die!

Cheryl W said...

I really like this one, Lynette! The nailheads add some nice detail. The row of tiny hearts is very sweet, too.

themachuse said...

One of my favorites of yours, ever!

Leslie Miller said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you -- only a day late. What a pretty heart wreath with the nail heads and delicate embossed hearts in the background. I spent most of the day and evening with my sweetie, but spent the afternoon with my recently widowed friend. Sophie and her dog, Tommy, played non-stop while the grown ups had coffee and brownies.