Sunday, February 25, 2024

Thank You Flowers

Finally - another card! Life is just too busy, but it's all good! I guess I didn't get the embossing very deep on the bottom of the white panel because it doesn't show very well. But, it's there! I got a new die at the Dollar Tree, so of course I had to try it out right away. I did it once with white on the top of the panel, and once in ivory, but just the thin strip. I colored the ivory one, and you'll see it some day. I scored the lines with my Scor-Buddy. The sentiment is from Avery Elle.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty. Simple and elegant!

Cheryl W said...

That little row of flowers is so cute! I think my sister may have picked this die up, too, but I haven't seen it at my Dollar Tree.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The die cut flowers make such a fun border for the card. I didn't realize Dollar Tree had dies.

Leslie Miller said...

The die is so cute and I'll bet it was a great price, too! It's a really pretty card, Lynette. Enjoy your busy days!