Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Challenge - A Sketch

I made this card for yesterday's SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple challenge #153, which was a sketch. I also made it for a color challenge in my stamping group, which is to use rose pink and gray. It was really fun to get to join in a couple challenges - it's been a long time!

The shadow stamps I used are by Hero Arts. The flowers and sentiment are from a set by Gina K called Various Verses. I used Memento inks in London Fog and Angel Pink.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Joan V said...

Lynette, what a pretty delicate card. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your challenges.

Sandy said...

Lovely card Lynette. Thanks for showing a great way to use those shaddow blocks, they are the perfect way to make a great background to your flower and sentiment stamps.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty, Lynette! I have a small tub full of Hero shadow stamps. I need to drag them out again.

Sheri said...

Gosh! I have some shadow stamps that haven't seen the light of day in years! Great card, Lynette

Leslie Miller said...

I have always loved my Hero Arts shadow stamps. Very pretty in the pink and gray with these flowers. A perfect thinking of you card.

Whimsey said...

Beautiful - love the simplicity and the colors are very striking!