Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Calendar Page

Well, August has managed to arrive already! Here is my calendar page for this month.

The flower was made using a scalloped circle punch. After punching it, I cut towards the middle from each scallop using a scissors. I sponged a little bit of brownish ink around the edges. The center was also cut with a punch, and then embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The leaves are lemons from a Technique Tuesday set:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a great sunflower!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, look at that awesome big sunflower! That is just too clever how you did this with the scalloped circle and then the embossed circle in the center. And to use lemons as the leaves -- brilliant!

Jeanne said...

I love your calendar pages. What size are the pages and when will you have 2016 pages available? I need to get these started ASAP!

Jeanne