I love this card. I wish you could tell better in the photograph what it really looks like. At any rate, this is how I made it: The flower was done with a Memory Box die. (Thanks, Harriet.) I did it last June using a technique we learned at our class in Des Moines. First I embossed the flower die, then watercolored it using distress inks. After it dried, I cut it out (with the die.) The lattice-y piece was done with a Spellbinders die. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I put these pieces on a layer of cardstock. All of the cardstock is ivory.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!