Thursday, March 29, 2018

Butterfly Birthday

More "card parts." I apologize if you're tired of seeing them, but like I said ... I've been having fun using them up. (I moved on to a few stickers when I finished my loose card parts.) I had the turquoise piece cut in my parts, as well as the butterflies. I cut a piece of white to fit in the rectangle area, added the sentiment (from Inkadinkado) and the butterflies. I also added black pearls to the bodies.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm not tired of it. I'm loving it! That's a very fancy and pretty die! I really love the scribbly butterflies, too. Now I just want to go play in my room. Gee, thanks, Lynette. Too many other things to do today, but I'll be thinking about it!

Cheryl W said...

Not tired at all, Lynette! In fact, I'm inspired. Thank you for sharing your creativity with card parts. This card is so pretty with that lacy die-cut.