Saturday, March 3, 2018

Festive Favorites


I finally was able to create something in my stamping room. Either I've just been too busy, or else I have no mojo. But it was so nice to have both time and mojo recently. For these cards, I used the Stampin' Up! set called "Festive Favorites." It was sent to me by an on-line friend several years ago. (Thanks, Gloria!) I wasn't very inspired, though, so these cards are basically all alike. I used a Stampin' Up! tag punch for the tags. The backgrounds were embossed with a Darice folder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I sponged around the edges with red ink and popped up the sentiment and tags with foam squares. These are the only cards I'll be making with this set at this time. I have made several cards with it, and have used it for a January calendar page. Here are two of the other stamps in the set: 


I used the sentiment on the insides of these cards. There is also one more small stamp with snowflakes on it. I almost forgot - I also used my Crop-o-dile (remember them?) and eyelets! Oh, and a little bit of Wink of Stella, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Very nice cards. It is great that you get such a start on Christmas so early!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love how you get a really big head start on holiday cards for 2018! Those are cute little stamps and love how you added the eyelets! I haven't used my Crop-A-Dile for so long. Not sure if I even have eyelets anymore.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I loved this set while I had it, particularly for the larger stamp. I cut the larger stamp apart and used each image individually. So cute! Your little tags on the snowflake backgrounds are perfect! I never had a very good idea for those, but I like how you placed them with the sentiments. Good to see those eyelets in use. Been thinking about my drawer full of eyelets a lot lately. Yes, I still have my Crop-a-dile plus the old style eyelet setter. Glad you found time to stamp, Lynette!