Thursday, March 22, 2018

Pop-Out Valentine


Seems kind of silly to make a valentine in March, but here is one, anyway:) In continuing to use up card parts ... I found the die-cut hearts (used in the inside of the card) and the die-cut pop-out "mechanism" in my box. They have now been used in a card. (My smaller "card parts" box is now empty! I'm down to just one box, and it's not large.) I believe the die-cut hearts on the inside are from Stampin' Up!, and I think the sentiment might be from SU! also. The patterned paper on the front is from a matstack by Recollections. I used a die to cut the hearts on the front, also. They were cut from red, and the same paper as the bottom layer. The pop-out on the inside was done with a set of dies I got at Michaels a couple years ago. I don't have the packaging any more, so I'm not sure who made it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love your pop-out! What a great idea for Valentines to make them a bit more interesting. I really need to remember this, which means I'll pin your card. :) I have a pop-out die set from Sizzix, which should work great.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, heck, Lynette... you could have stopped right there at the pretty card front and called it perfect, but then you went and made the fun pop out, too. Love it! You're already ahead for next year! Good job using those card parts. I've been working on some, too.