Sunday, March 25, 2018

Purple and Gray Color Swap

Our stamping group has a monthly color swap. This month's colors are purple and gray. The flower was in my "card parts." It was die-cut and embossed using textured white-core cardstock. After embossing, I sanded it down to highlight the embossing. I added a gray enamel dot and mounted on foam squares. I used two colors of gray for the matting. I stamped the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I also added a little greenery.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card for the purple and gray challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute flower! The greenery is just the perfect addition. I like the gray/purple combination. I've been using more gray than usual lately. I also like your composition for this. Must make a note. You're always giving me ideas!

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty. I love the purple/gray color combo. Your gorgeous flower really makes this card special.