Monday, April 23, 2018

Black and Bright Color Swap

I visited with a friend, a neighbor and a fellow stamper last week, and she showed me the cards she had made at a retreat. Lots of cool ideas! I made this card based on one of hers. The butterflies and the sentiment were cut with dies.  I chose my colors because of the color swap in my stamping group. The colors this month are black and a bright color. I cut the pink using the die, too, so of course you'll be seeing a card with pink butterflies real soon:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this look and I love the bright pink with black. Gosh, it must be fun to have a stamping friend who is also a neighbor. Yes, I'll expect to see those pink butterflies soon!

Chookarooni said...

Lovely card esp the bright pink! M-J

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, Lynette! I love the pink/black/white combo. It's really eye-catching and your die-cut is gorgeous.

Mary said...

Love the black and white card Lynette. The butterflies are lovely! Smile BIG! :)

Mary from NH