Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Special Blessings - #1 and #2


One more Stampin' Up! set done. This set is called "Special Blessings." It consists of the cross, the dove, and six sentiments. I have used three of the sentiment stamps on these two cards. The other sentiments are: "on your First Communion," "on your Special day," and "on your wedding day." For both cards, I stamped the image, cut it out and mounted on foam squares. Then I matted with matching cardstock and stamped the second part of the sentiment on the inside of the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I had never seen that set before. I have cross stamps from SU but that dove and the sentiments are really great pieces to have! You created lovely cards with them!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards, Lynette. When I look at them, the word "serene" comes to mind. Perfect for the occasion for which they're intended!

Leslie Miller said...

These two cards are absolutely beautiful! Oh, how I love the pattern on those stamps. So much easier than coloring and they look so pretty! I'd say this set is a keeper!