I have really been trying to use up a tiny fraction of the "stuff" that I have. A few days ago I took a few items out of my stickers and rub-ons drawer to use. Here are two of the cards that I made. I actually used up the last of two packages - the rub-ons for today's cards, and the stickers for tomorrow's cards.
For both of them, I used a Papertrey Ink die to cut the three-frame window. (That, of course, left me with six squares that I need to use on other cards, as I can't possibly just toss them out!) The sentiments for both cards are from Papertrey. On this first card, the top panel is the same size as the card front, and is mounted on foam squares.
Edited to add: The die I used for these cards can be found here.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!