Saturday, April 7, 2018

Christmas - With Stickers and Embossing

 
I had a partial sheet of stickers that I brought out of my sticker drawer to use. Here they are on cards. I used some new cardstock. (I sure didn't need any more paper, but I had a gift card from Michael's (with a lot still left!) and a 60% off coupon, so I HAD to get something!) The cardstock is shimmery and has a white core. I used a Darice embossing folder on this one. I sanded it lightly after embossing. I also added several red gems.
Another sticker and more embossing. This time the folder is from Sizzix. I matted the sticker with some un-embossed matching cardstock.
And one more. This time I used ivory cardstock for the base. I embossed using a Cuttlebug folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards! Just my opinion, but I think embossing can be so elegant. These cards have an elegant simplicity.

Unknown said...

All three cards are great, and would make a quick & easy multiple project. Thank you!

Cheryl W said...

Those will be great adds to your stash of Christmas cards. So nice to get a few done now and then during the course of the year.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, you have the best embossing folders, and your stickers are pretty darn nice, too! How fun that you're using up so many of them. I love these cards! You know you're partially responsible for my embossing folder collection growing much larger. I always like how the sanding brings out the pattern. You're making great progress with your Christmas cards!