Saturday, September 1, 2018

September Calendar Page

And here is my calendar page for September. The leaf stamps are all from a Hero Arts set. The sentiment is from Stampendous.

I'm hoping to get to spend a little time in my stamping room soon. Perhaps I'll share some pictures with you soon, too, from our trip to Alaska. We left on the 16th of August and returned on the 26th. It was fabulous!!! When we returned, we had one of our grandsons here during the day for three days. That was great, too! :) I feel like we're just about caught up with everything now.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It doesn't get much more perfect for a September calendar page! It takes a while to get caught up, I know. I'm looking forward to more of your stamping and I'll LOVE to see some vacation pics. Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Cheryl W said...

Those leaves are just beautiful--perfect for your September page! Would love to see some photos from your Alaska trip. I was there years ago. Maybe we saw some of the same things.