Sunday, May 5, 2019

Butterfly Birthday

Here is a simple card using another of my Martha Stewart butterflies. I took out some Washi tape a couple weeks ago, and had put this piece of glittery tape on the white cardstock. Then I had to figure out how to use it. I decided to emboss the bottom of the panel with a Cuttlebug border embossing folder. Then I realized that this butterfly matched quite well, so, step #2 done. I've had the birthday stickers out, too, so I used one to complete the card. I trimmed the panel down to leave a sixteenth inch border.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Lovely card - love when things come together to create a great card!

Sandie C said...

What a sweet card and thanks for the reminder to use some long neglected embossing folders. Embossing folders these days seem to get neglected with so many dies avilable.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, this sure worked out! The butterfly is a perfect match to the washi tape, and I love that it's plaid. So cute!

Cheryl W said...

Love the way this one turned out. Such a cute plaid butterfly. I should take some of my scraps of different patterned papers and cut out some butterflies to use when I need a quick card. Thanks again for some great inspiration!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that plaid butterfly! It really does match the Washi tape perfectly!