Saturday, May 4, 2019

Stickered Ribbon

I had cut the bottom edge of this card a few weeks ago when I used the die for another card. I had also cut the strip of striped paper for the bottom. It sat on my table for a while before I figured out what I wanted to do with it. Both patterned papers are from Gina K. I used more ribbon - yahoo for me:) I also had these three "happy birthday" stickers out (from Mrs. Grossman), and decided to just add them to the ribbon. That works for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, how I love that paper combo and the curve and the perfectly matched blue ribbon! It appears as though the "happy birthday" is printed directly on it. I notice how carefully you spaced the stickers. Your cards are always so carefully crafted.

Cheryl W said...

That paper is so gorgeous, and the turquoise ribbon looks perfect. Nice use of those happy birthday stickers, too.