Monday, May 13, 2019

More Lasting Impressions Paper

Two more cards that I made with the Lasting Impressions paper that I've had for a long time. I'm getting closer to using it up:) I'm working on another card right now, but then maybe I'll put it away for a little while. All the cardstock that I used for both of these cards is from the matstack.

On this first one, I cut the flower and the leaves out of the cardstock and added them to the dotted piece. I added the stem, and also the black around the edge. The sentiment is a Mrs. Grossman's sticker. That panel is mounted on foam squares. I also added the black along the edges of the purple-striped piece. The card base is approximately 6 1/4 x 3 1/2.

The sentiment on this one is from Hero Arts. The large heart came printed on the paper with the dots. I added the three smaller hearts, cut out from another sheet. I used foam squares for all the hearts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You are certainly making good use of the L I paper pad! Great cards!

Cheryl W said...

I like the simple designs of these cards. They'll be handy to have in your stash.

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know what it is about this paper, but I really like it! It came with some cute extras, too. I also like this card size which I make now and then because I still have some envelopes to fit. Nice to be using up some paper. I was making progress on some of it, and then I bought 4 more Mintay pads. Can't resist that paper!