Friday, May 3, 2019

More Tulips

Using the same stamps as I did last week from a Papertrey Ink set, here is another card. The entire background panel is one piece of cardstock - the white decorative line on the left edge is printed on the paper. I embossed the right side with a Darice folder and sanded it down very lightly. I added a piece of ribbon, which makes me feel good. :) I used Nestabilities dies for the ovals and mounted on foam squares. At the very last second, the card went from portrait orientation to landscape - I'm glad I changed my mind.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just lovely, Lynette! The embossed pattern is so pretty. I like how you stamped your sentiment right across the image, too. I rarely think to do that, so thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

That little tulip oval reminds me of a cameo. So pretty! I love the embossing and I know how you feel about using a bit of ribbon. I finished a roll tying up a gift for someone today. That counts! This card is just as pretty and clean and perfect as yours always are, Lynette!

Darnell said...

What a beautiful pink textured card, Lynette! I agree about the landscape orientation and I love the double border you created with the embossed ribbon-ish line and actual ribbon behind the pretty popped up image and sediment! Very elegant! Hugs, Darnell