Friday, May 10, 2019

Masculine and Butterfly Birthday

These two cards are related, so you get them both today:) The old car stamp on this card is from a Tim Holtz set. The plain paper on the bottom and the patterned paper on the top are both from a 7 Gypsies pad I got at Archiver's several years ago. The sentiment is a Mrs. Grossman's sticker placed on the patterned paper. The tiny strip above it is the same paper, also. I added a thin strip of ivory cardstock between the papers.

The butterfly on this second card is the last one I have from Martha Stewart. I think the sentiment is from Stampendous, but I'm not sure. The bottom pattern was stamped using an old Stampin' Up! background stamp. And I used a little bit more ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These both turned out great! Masculine cards are so hard for me, and I have more males in my family than females. I always love seeing masculine inspiration in the blogs I follow.

Jeanne H said...

Two well done cards, Lynette. Thanks for being an inspiration each day in my email box!

Leslie Miller said...

You used the last butterfly! Hooray! I hope you aren't sad to see them go, but I'm sure you enjoyed them while you had them. Two great cards today, Lynette. I really like the masculine card. My hubby would love the car. I'm like Cheryl with mostly guys in the family, so when I first started stamping I hardly ever had a chance to make anything but masculine. Now I happily send to all my girlfriends, including the many friends I've made in the stamping community. I hope you've had a happy Mother's Day!