Sunday, April 30, 2017

Congrats


I've been having quite a bit of time in my stamping room lately, and I love it! I've been going through card parts, stickers, etc. and pulling things out to use soon. I have several of these wonderful frames by Rubbernecker stamped and ready to use. (Thanks, Vicki!) So, here is one done:)

The sentiment was previously done using a Darice die. I thought it looked nice with the stamped frame. Hmmm ... what else to put on it? Oh! I've got some Penny Black stickers that I bought last summer in Des Moines at our Group Gathering. I bet one of them would work nicely. I trimmed it down and matted it with black. The butterfly is from the same sticker set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

All those parts sure came together perfectly for this card! I love the frame and the gorgeous dandelion panel within. All beautifully balanced. You know how I love the idea of using up those parts. Ever since I redid my room I seem to be using them up as I go along, but still have a few that need attention. I'm glad you're having fun in your happy place!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Penny Black stamps make such pretty cards! Wonderful how you are pulling your card parts out and combining them! I cleaned off my craft table yesterday and unfortunately now have a tub full of things that needs to be completed or put together! At least I have a bigger work space now.