Saturday, April 22, 2017

Garden Whimsy #1

My posts for the next several days will be using the Stampin' Up! set called "Garden Whimsy." It consists of eight stamps.

For this card, I used the snail. I almost skipped this stamp, but thought I could at least do this much with it:) I stamped the snail with SU!'s Buckaroo Blue ink and matted with matching cardstock. I mounted on Pop Dots. The sentiment was done with an Image Tree alphabet stamp. This would make a fine "hello, how are you doing" card, I think.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! Perfect stamp combination! I'm glad you didn't skip this stamp 'cause it really made a cute card. I had this set but didn't use it a lot. I think I would use it more if I had it today, but now I have so many other stamps... I'll look forward to the rest of your cards with this set!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

How cute!