Saturday, April 29, 2017


I had an ivory card base sitting on my table that I had dropped a stamp on (or somehow got smudges on it) so I wanted to completely cover it up. I thought a good way to do that would be to use some of my beautiful Gina K patterned paper. I chose two patterns and added a thin strip of plain cardstock in between. Searching through my dies, I came across this little-used one from Spellbinders. I cut a piece of ivory cardstock to fit on it. I used a stamp from Technique Tuesday to stamp the flower with a coordinating ink, and added the stamped flower center. I also sponged a bit of matching purple ink around the edges before I mounted the image panel on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Extra super-pretty papers and a flower in an exact color match. What a happy card, Lynette!