Monday, April 17, 2017

On Your Special Day

I had more stamping time on Saturday - I love it! I went through my pretty small box of "card parts" and took out several pieces. I got four cards made with them, and another about half done. I'll be sharing those cards with you this week, starting with this one.

The "card part" for this card is the strip across the middle. It is an ivory piece matted with my favorite color brown cardstock - Soft Suede. I decided it was too plain, though, so I embossed it with a Cuttlebug border folder. The patterned paper is from Gina K. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. This card would make a nice anniversary card, I think.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your cards. I like how you are going through all your stamp sets. I need to do the same. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That dp is gorgeous! I love the embossed border you used.....I don't think I've seen that one. Very pretty card and using up card parts always feels good!

Chookarooni said...

Love this card - and agree it would make a nice anniversary card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's some gorgeous paper! I love browns and don't have Soft Suede, believe it or not. Maybe some in the Core'dinations I've been hording. The embossed border is perfect. Really an outstanding card, Lynnette!

Unknown said...

The embossing parts really make this card...I love all the textures!