Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Anniversary Birds

I spent a few hours in my stamping room last night, and made a few cards. It felt good. They are not very fancy, but I used up some parts, anyway. We got some stickers in the mail recently. I'm not sure where they were from, but I think Habitat for Humanity. I couldn't not use them. :) These cute birds are one of them.

I cut a scalloped oval with a Nestability to place the sticker on and I mounted it on foam squares. The scrap of dotted paper was on my table and it matched perfectly. I matted it with ivory cardstock to match the card base and I mounted that layer on foam squares, also. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Lynette, what a darling bird sticker! Of course you had to use it! It fits perfectly in the scalloped oval. We get mailings from Habitat, but I have not received a sticker set like this. How pretty and perfect this card is!

Cheryl W said...

Great card with that sweet bird image. I actually worked for the local affiliate of Habitat for Humanity for 10 years and for Habitat International for nearly another 10 years. I still love and support the organization.