Saturday, September 29, 2018

Another Ornament Card ... and an Updated Card


For today's cards, I'm sharing the rest of the cards I made with the ornaments I had cut out using Penny Black dies.

For this first one, I used silver and red. The cardbase is dark green. The background is silver and is embossed using a Darice embossing folder. The ornament hanger is a thin strip of cardstock.
Here is the card from Tuesday, updated. I added the die-cut Christmas sentiment, mounted on a strip of matching green. I believe the die is from Impression Obsession, but I'm not 100% certain.

I actually have a few days worth of posts to share with you. Thursday was a good day in my stamping room:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like the added sentiment to the card that you did with the Letterpress.

Leslie Miller said...

You have the best embossing folders! I like how you added the die cut sentiment to the letterpress card. I believe that is IO and pretty sure I have the same die set. I'm glad you had a good day in your stamp room and I'll be watching for the results!