Thursday, September 27, 2018

Penny Black Ornament Dies

Here are four cards I made with the Penny Black ornaments die set. They are all the same - just subtle differences. On each, I drew the ornament hanger with a silver marker/pen. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used a gel pen to add the "snow" on this one. The bows were done with dies, also. The backgrounds were embossed with a Darice folder.

Edited to add: Oops - the folder is actually from Cuttlebug, not Darice.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

They're all beautiful! This is a great die set for some quick Christmas cards. I love the dry-embossing on each card, too, and the tiny bows.

Leslie Miller said...

Nice ornament set and all beautiful CAS designs. I like the little bow. They can be fiddly, but sometimes are just the ticket.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great cards, Lynette! You really have a head start on your holiday cards!

Unknown said...

Love these!