Sunday, September 23, 2018

Floral Anniversary - Times Three

 Finally - a blog post from me. It's been one thing after another, but I finally have some time for blogging. (Haven't had stamping time yet, though! These cards were done quite a while ago.) The flowers on these cards were all stamped at our June Gathering. I THINK the stamps are from Altenew, but I'm not sure. I used my MISTI for the flowers. The sentiment is an old stamp from PSX. For this first one, I added Wink of Stella to the flowers, and also to the leaves, I think.

I added a few Nuvo drops to this last card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS cards, Lynette. I especially love the blue flower. xx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, all three are just beautiful! Blue is my favorite, too.

Darnell said...

Good to see you, Lynette! Your triple treat anniversary cards are sensational! Love the design and your gorgeous coloring!! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W. said...

Those flowers look amazing! Gorgeous cards, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

It's sometimes hard for me to find time to both stamp and post. If only I didn't have to clear my table every time I photograph... Oh, the trials of a small stamp room. I'm looking forward to staying put for a while and doing more stamping. And, yay, I finally made it here to visit. Such a delicious collection of cards you have in all these beautiful colors! It does look like an Altenew stamp. Gorgeous with the scripty sentiment. The green is the perfect mat color for all of them, and I love the abundance of white!