Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Die and Glitter Christmas

The next few days will be bringing similar cards - just cut with different dies and different sentiments, mostly. The die-cutting was all done at our Group Gathering in June. It's nice to be getting them made into cards, even though I don't think I need any more Christmas cards for this year. I guess I'm getting a head start on next year! :)

I matted the die-cut panel with shimmery cardstock. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

My friend has this die and it makes the most gorgeous cards. Beautiful with the purple/pink glitter paper behind it. You could make bunches of these. You'll be glad to have a head start on next year.

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty! I'm really impressed that you're already done with this year's Christmas cards and starting on next year's. Talk about organized!! I'm only about half done with this year's cards, so I'll be toiling away for a while in my craft area.

Christmas Messages to Boyfriend said...

Wow, such a Beautiful card. ❤❤❤❤ Thanks for sharing!