Sunday, November 4, 2018

Die-Cut Snowflakes

I die-cut these pieces when I was in Des Moines in June. I don't know who makes the die. The piece I cut and used on this first card is white. I matted it with shimmery silver paper. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn and is embossed with detail silver embossing powder.
This die-cut piece was cut out of shiny silver cardstock. The blue is textured cardstock. The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn and is also embossed in silver.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You have the best ideas for dies like this. I love it on both cards and I probably never would have thought of it. I have so many Christmas cards still to make!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I'm just beginning to "think" about Christmas cards. That's a neat snowflake die. I don't know who makes it but it reminds me of Memory Box or Poppy Stamps. It's so pretty on the solid color card stock!

Cheryl W said...

Both these cards have a quiet Christmas beauty. I love them both.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards!!

In case anyone is really interested, this is a Simon Says Stamp die called Snowflake Block and it is also available from China for those who shop for craft dies that way.

I just bought it last month and love seeing how you used it!