Saturday, November 17, 2018

Simple Retirement

Surprise - not a Christmas card today! :) I still have more to share, though.

A friend retired a few weeks ago, and there was a party for him on Friday. I realized I hadn't made him a card yet, so this is the card I made. It was easy because it's such a classic layout and I've used it before. The patterned paper is from a stack by 7 Gypsies. The sentiment is die-cut. The card base and plain cardstock is ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's a classic layout that always works! This one is perfect as a masculine card, and I think I have this paper. Now I'm picturing all kinds of pretty papers with this layout. Sure would make some quick Christmas cards or any kind of card when you need one or a bunch in a hurry.

Cheryl W said...

Your card has a very tailored look - perfect for a masculine card. It is so perfectly constructed, too. Nice job!