Monday, November 12, 2018

Simple Flower Birthday

The flowers on these cards are from the same Stampin' Up! set that I used on Sunday's card. I colored them with Copics. The sentiment on this first card is from Papertrey Ink. I matted the image panel with black.
The sentiment on this card is from the SU! set that has the flowers. I matted with matching cardstock, which I embossed with a Darice embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that Stampin' UP! set. The flower works very well for any need. Very pretty cards!

Leslie Miller said...

Your flowers and coloring on both cards are beautiful! Copics? Two step? I especially love that blue color. Very graceful cards, Lynette.

Cheryl W said...

Both cards are lovely. You are so good at matching the Copic colors to the cardstock. You must have quite a range of them. I have some Promarkers, but mostly just basic colors.