Tuesday, October 8, 2019

A Couple of Re-Makes

In my "card parts" box, I have some pieces of cards of mine that I have dismantled. Here are two of them, remade. For this first one, I trimmed down the bottom of this piece and removed a flower I had added to it. I used a piece of matching cardstock and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The flowers stamp is from Stampin' Up! I think the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

This "card part" was the main panel, minus the "thanks." I placed the panel onto a card front and added the sentiment, mounted on foam squares. The heart stamps are by Stampin' Up! and the "thanks" sentiment is from Verve.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such pretty delicate flowers on the first card. Love the color of blue on the second one. It always feels great to use something out of our card parts box. I need to get back at that.

Leslie Miller said...

These are both very pretty cards with a stamp set I used to have and never could think of much to do with it. I even had the matching background. Maybe I still have it... have to check. Used it a lot. I especially love the second card in the delicate white and blue.

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful remakes! Doesn't it feel good to make those card parts into something you'd be happy to send to someone?