Saturday, October 26, 2019

Green and Gold Christmas

Well, I just can't stop making Christmas cards!! :) I now have some more to share with you. I guess I'll have to either send out a few more this year or I'll have to figure out someone else to send to!

For this card, I used a Sizzix embossing folder. I brayered Versamark ink on it and ran it through my BIGkick. Then I added sparkly embossing powder and heat-set it. I matted that layer with gold foil. The sentiment (from Recollections) was embossed with gold detail embossing powder on a semi-shimmery gold paper, matted with gold foil and mounted on foam squares. In real life, the sentiment is much easier to read and the card is more sparkly/shiny. I'll have more Christmas cards to share with you in the next few days.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the embossing folder and the gold foil really sets off the entire design.

Cheryl W said...

This is gorgeous! I love the idea of using Versamark ink on the embossing folder. I really need to give that a try. The results you got are amazing. Let's hope I can do the same!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Lovelovelove the embossing folder, and even more with the shine and the gold sentiment panel. This looks amazing!