Monday, October 7, 2019

"Blob" Thanks

Finally - a post from me! :) I haven't had a lot of time in my stamping room, and it seems like, even when I do, I'm not real motivated. Mostly I've been doing minor cleaning and organizing.

At any rate, I have a few cards to post, but nothing very exciting. I tried a new technique on this card, with not a lot of success. I used a die to cut this "blob" a couple times from fun foam. Then I tried to use it for the letterpress effect. It stamped well, but didn't press into the paper very much. Still, I couldn't throw it away, of course:) I just trimmed down the paper a bit, matted it, and added the sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanne H said...

I think this blob card is fun!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a fun card!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, gee, I thought it was a stamp, but when I look real closely I can see a little bit of the impression in certain areas. I have to say I do really like it as a stamp, though. It makes a fun CAS card!

Cheryl W said...

I think your "blob" is kind of neat. A few different colored splats would be a great background for a "You color my world" card. Or maybe you could use several gray splats and one colored one for a "You're one of a kind" or "You're unique" card.