Thursday, January 11, 2024

50th Anniversary

It's my cousin's 50th Anniversary in March, and I'm actually ahead of the game! I hadn't made a stair-step card in a few years, so I thought it was about time. I cut ten of them, so you MAY be seeing more in the near future. I used a Gina K embossing folder for the gold foil matting, and a Gina K die for the leaves. I also used another die to cut the little hearts that you can barely see in the photo. The image stamp and sentiment are from a Papertrey set. If you want to see more of my stair-step cards, you can click on the link at the bottom of this post.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Linda Cruse said...

Very nice step card. Hope the couple likes it.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a special 50th Anniversary card for your cousin. I checked out the other stair-step cards you have posted........really great variety!

Wanda said...

That's a perfect 50th anniversary card!

Liz said...

Beautiful Golden Wedding Anniversary card Lynette, very elegant and stylish. xx

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful golden card for your cousin's 50th! I love all the leafy goodness and the bird focal point. So pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful golden card for a special golden day. I'm sure your cousin will love it! I looked at your other stair step cards. You've made quite a few of them. I have made them over the years, too. Mostly for my grandkids when they were younger.