Saturday, January 20, 2024

Alcohol Inked Background

Another background used up. Unlike the others I've been using, I made this one very recently. The others were made years and years ago by someone else. I used alcohol inks for this one. I saw a card on Gina K's Instagram a couple of days ago that someone had made using about the same colors! (Mine was done about three or four weeks ago.) That card simply had a white-stamped sentiment, so I thought using a white layered die-cut would work, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

I love alcohol ink. Your card is so pretty. It does make such a unique and beautiful background. Nice job

Chookarooni said...

Very nice!

Leslie Miller said...

It's gorgeous! You're amazing with the alcohol inks. Your layered white die cut sentiment stands out beautifully!

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Lynette. The alcohol ink background is gorgeous, I love the colour combination.
Liz xx

Cheryl W said...

I really love that mix of colors for your background, and the die-cut sentiment looks perfect against them. Super card!