Friday, January 26, 2024

Anniversary in Pink

And a couple anniversary cards in pink. I matted the die-cut heart with pink glitter cardstock and mounted it on foam squares. The sentiment is from Avery Elle. I also added a thin strip of the glitter cardstock beneath the patterened paper.

The roses and leaves on this card are done with an Altenew set. The sentiment is embossed with silver and I used a thin strip of silver metallic beneath the patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Both cards are lovely! The colors are so pretty.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The cards are beautiful! Love the strips of glitter and foil.

Cheryl W said...

These are just beautiful! I love that intricate heart die cut, and you always finish off the edges of DSP so nicely with little strips of metallic or glitter paper. Well done!

Liz said...

Two beautiful anniversary cards Lynette, so pretty and romantic.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, you do have some pretty heart dies! Flowers, too. So lovely! I'm very much ready to put this wet winter behind us, so it's nice to see some flowers.