Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Grandkids' Valentines

I got out all of my valentines things to make some cards, and then I ended up making one sort of special and four extremely basic and the same! Oh well. The grandkids will be fine with them. I did do a little bit more die-cutting so maybe I'll make some anniversary cards out of those pieces.

This first card is for our one granddaughter. The heart was done with a Spellbinders die, backed with glitter paper. That panel is raised on foam squares. The embossing was done with a Darice folder. I added some sparkly enamel dots. The sentiment is from the same Recollections set as I used on the second card.

This one was done with two embossing folders and a stamp from a Recollections set from several years ago. I added three tiny "nailheads." I made four of these for the grandsons.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Nice cards, love the glitter paper!

Cheryl W said...

Wow! You're way ahead of the game! I especially like the card for your granddaughter. Of course it has purple AND glitter elements. LOL I have made a lot of Valentines, but none for the grands yet. Will work on them yet this week.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Your first Valentine reminded me to get out my glitter paper and/or red foil. I still have to make the Valentines for the grandkids.

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty and sweet! I love the open pattern of the heart die. It's beautiful with the glitter paper. Keeping it simple is the way to go when you need several. I like to send Valentines, but never have enough.