Friday, January 12, 2024

Christmas - in January


Three Christmas cards for 2024. It's a start. The images are all old, wood-mounted Stampin' Up! stamps, stamped with Versamark and embossed with detail gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from Gina K and is also gold embossed. I rubbed Versamark on the edges and used the gold powder on them, too, to separate them from the patterned paper, which is from a Paper Company matstack.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Well, that's a good stwart on Christmas 2024, and they all turned out great. I like your gold around the edges of your image panels. I've seen that done so many times, but never think to do it myself, so thanks for the reminder.

Wanda said...

It's never too early to start Christmas cards. I would love to get an early start on mine. These are nice cards. I love all the pretty gold on them.

Leslie Miller said...

If I had it to do over again I would keep this set... maybe. I say that, but the truth is I have to be ruthless because I'm always buying new and running out of space. I do love the look of these cute stamps and the designer papers. I hope to make a better effort for Christmas cards this year.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such cute images and love that they are embossed in gold. I plan on making a lot of Christmas cards this year again but just need a break from them for a little while.