Wednesday, January 17, 2024

More Wintery Backgrounds

These first two use patterned paper for the backgrounds. I added the snowflake and the sentiment - both popped up on foam squares - from Gina K. The background is matted with dark blue. All of the snowflakes and sentiments are embossed with silver embossing powder.


And this one should have been with yesterday's post. I thought there was another one with that background! I added a silver metallic strip through the middle. Again, the snowflakes and sentiment are from Gina K.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Such pretty snowflake card. And that DSP is gorgeous!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty winter cards! Snowflakes are always pretty as long as they are card. Certainly appropriate for what we have in our yard right now!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards! I love the silver/blue and white combo.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I like these! Those GK snowflakes and sentiments are really nice. There's that cool background again, too. Looks like applied with maybe crumpled paper or plastic wrap. That's one of the few background techniques I knew 15 years ago. It still looks great!