Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Sunday

A new Sunday - a new Christmas card. Not for long, though! I have two or three more to make. Yippee! I was hoping to get the Christmas letter done and printed yesterday, but didn't get a chance. Hopefully, VERY soon, as we are hosting Thanksgiving, and I really wanted them done before that.

As I reach the end and feel like I'm running out of time, they are getting simpler:) I embossed the design with a new-to-me Sizzix embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment (an oldie from Katie & Co.) and the holly leaves (from Repeat Impressions.) I colored the holly leaves and berries and then added red Stickles to the berries.

I'm linking this to the Christmas Card Challenge blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Really cute - love the "new" embossing folder - may have to get one (like I need more stuff!!!)
Hope your Thanksgiving is everything you want it to be.
hugs
M-J

JUDI said...

I love the CAS layout of this card. It would be a GREAT one to do multiples of. And since I haven't started my Christmas cards yet I may have to use this one...Love This. TFS.
With Love and Have a Happy Thanksgiving Judi

Kristie W. said...

The embossing folder you used is so pretty and perfect for being the focus of a simple card. Love it!

Sabrina said...

Really love that embossing folder! Beautiful CAS card. TYFS and joining us for some fun at Christmas Card Challenges #52. :)

Leslie Miller said...

You always have the best embossing folders! This may be simple, but it's just as pretty as ever. Now it's time to begin all addressing and mailing. Gee, it might be Christmas before I get that part done. I'd better get started!

Alanna said...

Such a pretty card. I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.