Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday - Open Challenge

Time for a new challenge from Flutter By Wednesday. This week's challenge is open - just be sure to include your butterfly or fairy! If there are at least 50 entries, Danni will be awarding a prize to a lucky random participant. Be sure to link up your card to the FBW blog.

I had these three butterflies sitting on my desk. They were cut from an Easter card I was working on. (Yes, silly me! Working on an Easter card. I don't even SEND Easter cards! LOL!) I glued them to a small piece of blue cardstock and embossed with a Sizzix folder. Then I matted with the same color cardstock using foam squares, after rounding the corners. I embossed a strip of the same cardstock and glued it to the card base. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It's not exactly a fall card, but it will keep til next spring!

We'd love to have you join us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

That is funny - working on an Easter card in November when you don't even send them in the first place! glad you could change it into something you WILL send!

Kristie said...

I make cards for Operation Write Home, so I'm always ahead on my holidays. Although, I'm not quite to Easter yet. Your card is so pretty. I love the embossing to include your butterflies.

Danni said...

This is such a cool looking card! Fabulous!!

Chrissy said...

Love the design and colours Lynette.Fabulous dimension too..beautiful CAS card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JUDI said...

I love the blue color you used, it really stands out and looks beautiful. I also love the Sizzix EB folder. It gives such a NEAT look. TFS.
With Love Judi
P.S. How is your grandson doing?

Leslie Miller said...

I love how you did the butterflies. It looks like a solid stamp. Pretty and pretty fabulous!

Mary said...

I love the white and the blue. The design of your card is beautiful Lynette.

Mary

Denice said...

Duh....why can't I come up with such wonderful and unique cards? Love this in every way!
:Dxx